You are here: Wild Ideas > Temple > Library >
As taught in the Wiccan Church of Canada's Tuesday
Night Class on Laws & Ethics.
Precise origin unknown.
- Do nothing that will harm another being unless you are willing to
suffer like or greater harm.
- Do not bind any free being unless you are willing to be likewise
- Do not use your arts for pride or vainglory. Using magic to show
off usually results in unwanted mental distraction in the operation,
which brings an undesirable backlash.
- Never threaten what you will not do.
- Do not set a price on magical work. If you need money before you
will consider doing a spell, then you are not prepared to accept the
consequences of doing it.
- Use no symbol, spell, or incantation whose meaning you do not understand
clearly and completely, as to its mechanics, content, and intent.
A lack in any one of these areas could be extremely dangerous to you
- Never do a spell without first using meditation and/or divination
to determine whether you should do it and exactly what needs to be
All content copyright 1999-2006 by the
individual authors, where cited, or by
where not specifically credited.
Except where otherwise noted, this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs
Site design: Spider Silk Design - Toronto web designers
This page last modified: January 29, 2006