You are here: Wild Ideas > Temple > Library >
NROOGD (?) Laws of the Craft
This is the shortest set of Craft Laws I've ever
seen, and probably my personal favourite. Margot Adler, in her book Drawing
Down the Moon, credits it to the New Reformed Orthodox Order of the
Golden Dawn, but NROOGD initiates I've spoken with say that although several
of these appear to be derived from theirs, they haven't seen them put
together in this particular combination before. The NROOGD, by the way,
is not a Golden Dawn group, but an eclectic Wiccan tradition. Isaac
Bonewits once referred to it as "the long-haired hippy tradition
of the Craft". And no, I don't know why they chose that name...
- An it harm none, do as ye will.
- You may not alter another's life/karma without his or her permission.
- Solve the problem, no more, no less.
- You must help your brothers & sisters in the Craft as best you can.
- If you stick your hand in a flame, you'll get burned.
All content copyright 1999-2006 by the
individual authors, where cited, or by
where not specifically credited.
Except where otherwise noted, this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs
Site design: Spider Silk Design - Toronto web designers
This page last modified: January 29, 2006